CVNC Membership Renewals are Due Soon
Renewing is easy. We’re happy that you have decided to renew your membership.
Our membership year runs June 1st to May 31st. Annual membership fees are due June 1. Members that have not renewed by June 1 will be removed from the membership list and will be unable to participate in meetings or activities. The membership fee for the 2021-2022 is $40.00.
Members who joined in the 2018, 2019 and 2020 will be offered an option to renew their membership for one additional year for a maximum of 4 years.
Our bylaws ensure we protect your privacy. Personal details will only be used for CVNC communications about meetings, activities, special events and club news. We will not sell, give, or disclose to any third parties your information.
How to Renew:
- Print and complete the 2021-2022 Membership Renewal Form
- Read and review COVID 19 Safety Plan
- Print, sign and complete the Waiver Agreement Form
- Prepare a cheque for $40.00 payable to “Comox Valley Newcomers’ Club or send cash
- Mail or drop off the Membership Renewal form, the signed Waiver Agreement Form and cash or cheque to:
CV Newcomers Club
2772 Fife Place
Courtenay, BC V9N 4A6
Eligible members who are interested in also joining the Comox Valley Newcomers Alumnae club or Glacier Newcomers Alumnae are encouraged to consult: